Toga

Users may submit work such as maps, pixels, music, and artwork in this section.
Forum rules
Any work submitted in this section will become the intellectual property of Endless Edge. By posting material in this section, you agree to forfeit any claim to material you have made as it may be used by Endless Edge for any purpose. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: in-game pixel art, maps, music, or any other works of art. Submitting work here will not result in any payment, in-game advantage, admin rank, or forum moderation rank. Any work submitted here may not be redistributed in any way as Endless Edge, by forfeit, will become the owner of said work.

Toga

Postby Nurd » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:53 am

Hi there!
I logged in recently to EE to check out what the dealy-ealeo was. Congratulations on keeping your player base active.

I like to think of EE as having on key quality, other than a fantasticly-built rev.
It has beautiful artwork. Or so I thought.

I noticed your Toga and quite frankly I believe that it looks like it's been done by someone incredibly mediocre at pixel art, compared to your other pixel artists like Joey and Chariloe. It's simply just a small edit and recolor of Elder Robes. Now surely, with two talented pixel artists, you could come up with something better than what Toga looks like? Especially since it's only obtainable by getting to level 200.

I would request it to be remade, or, if you wanted I could sheet it for you (if you like it) but in all honesty if someone as mediocre of an artist as me can remake something that looks better in your server, then I'm sure one of your pixel artists could do the same thing.

Nurd

Re: Toga

Postby greennub » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:51 pm

me likey josh :D
All your Dark Matters belong to me.
greennub

Return to User Submitted Work