Not able to log on

List problems you are having with gameplay or game client installation here.

Not able to log on

Postby Jammya » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:08 pm

Since the server was attacked on the 5th I have not been able to get on EE at all. The error says Could not find server, please try again later.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled EE and shut down and restated my computer as well. This message has only ever come up when the entire server is down. But I can see that the sites are all working and people are online. The server status is also online. I'm not sure what to do now. I tried to log on for about 2 hours yesterday and still received the same message. Please advise. :[
Jammya

Re: Not able to log on

Postby Saiyajin » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:42 pm

I find that very odd Jam.. I have been able to sign on, well I only tried for the first time in a while yesterday.
Anyone have any suggestions for Jammya?
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Saiyajin

Postby Jammya » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Alright. so its happened again. Same message and all. Its highly annoying since now I have been unable to log in since the 6th after Apollo announces on GLB that you might d/c.. I did instantly and now same message as before. I know that for the last week or so Apollo has been fixing bugs that he's found, but all the other times I've been able to log back on. I would like to know if there is something I can do to keep this from happening. As that I see that I'm not the only person this has happened to see Ricardo's post. But as this is my only PC I can't just jump on another computer and everything be okay. Please advise.
Jammya

Postby Jammya » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:03 pm

So yesterday I was able to finally log on, but not today. Now I haven't changed anything on my computer. It's the same "Could not find server" error that comes up.
Jammya

Return to Troubleshooting