My game is messed?

List problems you are having with gameplay or game client installation here.

My game is messed?

Postby Asunax » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:08 pm

I can't leave Aeven! :( Whenever I try to leave a map (or die and spawn in Anundo.) it always glitches & shows I'm still in Aeven. Different parts of Aeven too, it's really weird and random. I had an admin help me before, and I had to reinstall, just so I could go to Port. But I can't go anywhere else. It's like I have to del and reinstall Edge all over again just to get it working ;_; pls halp.

updated:
It's still glitching sometimes. When I enter buildings/maps I've never been to before it'll either spawn me back to a different map or the screen will be black. When it's black I can somewhat move (not always), turn my character in a different direction, open paper dolls and see chat bubbles. But that's it. It won't work if I relog, or close client and relog in, or even press f12. I don't know what to do? It only seems to be working if I redownload EE all over again, but that's just until I enter ANOTHER building that I'm not regularly in most of the time. :/ Next time this happens, I'll probably just record it and upload it to Youtube when I get the chance.

To answer Trolley, (idk how to reply his comment) I have a somewhat old computer. I'm on Vista. (2007? If that helps?)

December update:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTah02teQB8
This was back in October, but my game is STILL the same way. :/ I thought maybe it was the Halloween update but it's not fixing it. It's exactly as I described in the past. :/ help please.
Last edited by Asunax on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Asunax

Re: My game is messed?

Postby Tolley » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:10 pm

What kind of computer/lappy do you own? if it's a really old model it'll probably be poop for games.
" Marco the Phoenix "
Tolley

Postby Alex » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:10 am

that is odd... I remember on main if I died in hell it would show me in the corner at tile x1y1 then actually warp me to the death map.. hmmm

I bet Apollo was trying too hard to make his server like main and started making bad coding mistakes like vult-r! I suggest you stop playing this game and look to programming your own eoserv revision before its too late.

Try running a chkdsk C: /F /R
It will check your hard drive for errors and bad sectors that could be causing these glitches perhaps in your page file.
Does your computer ever crash or have problems with other programs?
Alex

Postby Bajaskater » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:17 am

ooooooo killem. Takin shotz over here.
Bajaskater

Return to Troubleshooting