random bann?

List problems you are having with gameplay or game client installation here.

random bann?

Postby cera » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:01 am

i was playing last night. and some guy in town got banned for talking about ip hacking and when lynn banned him i d/c and when i tried to logg back on i was banned also? what could be the problem for that? ive never done anything wrong to be banned. could it be that he phished my ip address of the people that were online and used one of theirs because ive never even been muted on that game or kicked???? :\
cera

Re: random bann?

Postby Picasso » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:35 am

cera wrote:i was playing last night. and some guy in town got banned for talking about ip hacking and when lynn banned him i d/c and when i tried to logg back on i was banned also? what could be the problem for that? ive never done anything wrong to be banned. could it be that he phished my ip address of the people that were online and used one of theirs because ive never even been muted on that game or kicked???? :\

Well first off I don't think Lynn can ban people. Second is that there sometimes is an overlap with IPs and sometimes it does happen that some people will share the same ones, and it will result in more than one person getting banned. If it does happen let an admin know and we will try to sort out the situation.
Picasso

Re: random bann?

Postby cera » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:37 am

I talked to Apollo he said it was from my residence. So unless my cousin or brother was online that would be the reason. But I thought you could only have one ee up at a time per household so idk
cera

Return to Troubleshooting