Account and my Predicament..

List problems you are having with gameplay or game client installation here.

Account and my Predicament..

Postby Lizardman » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:11 am

So..Lol, I'm back after like 10 months or so, but I've forgotten my account details...but I remembered my forum account lol.
All I remember is that my forum name (eg. Lizardman) is my name ingame, but I've forgotten my actual accounts name <.<
So I was wondering if there's any chance of me getting it back when you've made the recovery system and such. (You can check the date of this forum accounts creation date,my dilemma checks out ;p)
Some people might remember me because I played alot when the server was having a deadspell of sorts. But I'm soooo pumped to get back online. I can't believe how many people are back playing again :D

People who "may" remember me(because I still remember their names for the most part):
Azriella, Avalon, Eagle, Ninjamomma, Azulna, Azureknight... can't remember one persons name but I always remembered her title was Wraith Queen(or something like that) which always made me laugh because she was older than most of us :p.
(sorry if I played with you alot and forgot your name! REALLY! Just been a really long time :oops: )

Thats not really gonna help me get it back or anything, but I figured I'd give some shoutouts to ppl that I thought were cool when I played.
Lizardman

Re: Account and my Predicament..

Postby Mithost » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 pm

I think if you can provide some account information (alt character names, the country/e-mail you put in) to apollo he can reset your password.
Characters:
Mithost
Rice
Jello
Mithost

Postby Lizardman » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Ooh. I can do that. I just dont wanna post that on forums :d
Lizardman

Postby vulcanon » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Theres always an inbox system??
vulcanon

Postby Lizardman » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:12 pm

WOOT! NEvermind, after about 12hours of guessing n checking I finally remembered my account name! :D
Lol nvm thanks for the advice though guys.
Lizardman

Postby Lizardman » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:59 pm

People would consider this grave digging.... because it is, but it's necessary because I'm in the same predicament!!!
It's been a few years now, I've had a lot going on because of college and whatnot, but I'd like to start playing again and pick up where I left off if that's possible.
Thanks for any cooperation to help me get back in-game :)

So the issue is that I've forgotten my account username again (T_T). (And *probably* the password at this point)
Lizardman

Return to Troubleshooting