WARNING: WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS

Open topics and discussion for the Edge community.

Re: WARNING: WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS

Postby steven » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:59 pm

im sorry but ... of course the admins arent going to admit to transferring exp its quite embarassing ;o

back on topic. its only a problem because at bosses enless you go to proto you have to chose between your pots (which you need a few hundred to kill him even with your new pots) or the drop you get ;o if everyone survives long enough to get a drop ;p
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage
steven
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Re: WARNING: WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS

Postby goldenfox » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 am

im on vinni/the admins side i have never used the weight hack nor did i ever need to use it why cant you just shut up an play the game how its ment to be played
goldenfox
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Re: WARNING: WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS

Postby steven » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:43 pm

goldenfox wrote:im on vinni/the admins side i have never used the weight hack nor did i ever need to use it why cant you just shut up an play the game how its ment to be played

thanks for the comment from the peanut gallery ... you probably have never had a reason to use the weight hack high lvl players use thousands of pots at certain areas (especially without elite)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage
steven
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Re: WARNING: WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS

Postby goldenfox » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:34 pm

steven wrote:
goldenfox wrote:im on vinni/the admins side i have never used the weight hack nor did i ever need to use it why cant you just shut up an play the game how its ment to be played

thanks for the comment from the peanut gallery ... you probably have never had a reason to use the weight hack high lvl players use thousands of pots at certain areas (especially without elite)

you are right i dont use pots at all i curantly have 200 pots in my locker i dont use pots cuz i dont need them
goldenfox
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Re: WARNING: WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS

Postby steven » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:28 pm

goldenfox wrote:
steven wrote:
goldenfox wrote:im on vinni/the admins side i have never used the weight hack nor did i ever need to use it why cant you just shut up an play the game how its ment to be played

thanks for the comment from the peanut gallery ... you probably have never had a reason to use the weight hack high lvl players use thousands of pots at certain areas (especially without elite)

you are right i dont use pots at all i curantly have 200 pots in my locker i dont use pots cuz i dont need them

you dont use pots cause your probably like half EE newbs who sit in aeven and do nothing ;o point proven tyvm peanut gallery
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage
steven
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Re: WARNING: WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS

Postby goldenfox » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:52 pm

thanks for the comment from the peanut gallery ... you probably have never had a reason to use the weight hack high lvl players use thousands of pots at certain areas (especially without elite)[/quote]
you are right i dont use pots at all i curantly have 200 pots in my locker i dont use pots cuz i dont need them[/quote]
you dont use pots cause your probably like half EE newbs who sit in aeven and do nothing ;o point proven tyvm peanut gallery[/quote]
actually i dont i craft twinblades all the time i only use pots when they are recruied for AW qwest
goldenfox
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Re: WARNING: WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS

Postby steven » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:57 pm

yeah good job on the quote there peanut gallery... btw pots arent required for AW they can just be substituted for the pk kills (you also spelled required wrong... and quest) another great comment from the peanut gallery
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage
steven
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Re: WARNING: WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS

Postby goldenfox » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:58 pm

first stop calling me peanut gallery second i cant pk any1 becouse i am a low level third i know im a bad speller and fourth im probably on as much as you are and fifth the only time i do use pots i take 40 out of my locker and go to my destination ya i do yous pots but not enough to go overwieght and not very often eather
goldenfox
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Re: WARNING: WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS

Postby steven » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:17 pm

First: ill call u whatever i want Second: you can pk anyone you want because there are people your level (i just pointed out that pots aren't required because you said they are) third: i just pointed out your failure don't rage fourth: i don't really care if your on as much as me i never said anything about time spent on edge fifth: i only ever use pots when i go to a boss which is what weight hack was mainly used to do was get mass pots for bosses (and hard training areas like hall of pain) thank you peanut gallery
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage
steven
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Re: WARNING: WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS

Postby goldenfox » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:13 pm

actaully i do becouse high lvs always go to pk and as soon as im in the pk screen i die from a one hit spell also the whole basis of your argument is that you need unlimited pots just to get to lv 100 like itss an actual recierment its not it will just take longer if you dont have unlimited pots and all say this again DONT CALL ME PEANUT GALLERY
goldenfox
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron