EE-Offical Rules list

Open topics and discussion for the Edge community.

Re: EE-Offical Rules list

Postby Prophyt » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:15 pm

charisma wrote:i know locked or deleted.. but seriously tre? we're kids and don't know anything right? but i thought eo was a sucess because of the unknown factor. and because you could get trapped and die by skulls and or people could kser your kill and not knowing was fun. but why you dictating everything and doing different and all situations? picking up drops u said is allowed ?--like pot stealing -- correct? -- killing people using monsters i don't c why you wouldn't be allowed to log off and they die cause they tried to kser? fun stuff or you could get kser'd you'd learn more that way instead the big i say so! admin dictating our every move.. idk what's your opinion on this tre?

Sure kill someone with an NPC, but the extent you go to blocking doors with a npc and killing it so no lower leved ones can eneter is stupid, and wont make for any success whatsoever, unless for the generally greedy, vindictive lot who do so. Came down to putting a stop to the trolling and I did.
ImageImage
Prophyt

Postby charisma » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:24 pm

well the one guy gloated that he stole there pots . thought reporting for that with screen shots will that do anything? it was cause and effect of his own actions. However if i put myself in your shoes..
Image Image
charisma

Postby charisma » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Is there a time period for jailing? or hours needed to serve? seeing playing sit in jail day by day; should it be added? and bail set. or do we have to w8 for an admin who hates u to keep u there months til u kneel and they'll think about it.? i think tre is one of the more responsible admins, though others you should really get to know them before hiring them.. how whether they're the type who can really follow the rules and do it w/o other motives distracting them. what's up?
Image Image
charisma

Postby Prophyt » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:11 pm

charisma wrote:Is there a time period for jailing? or hours needed to serve? seeing playing sit in jail day by day; should it be added? and bail set. or do we have to w8 for an admin who hates u to keep u there months til u kneel and they'll think about it.? i think tre is one of the more responsible admins, though others you should really get to know them before hiring them.. how whether they're the type who can really follow the rules and do it w/o other motives distracting them. what's up?

If this has relation to the most recent thread created, then my post in the previous topic will answer this aswell. Threatening any player, as well as an admin will not make things any easier, nor will it show an admin you are ready to be released.

To answer your question fully though, no, there really is no set time, or hours needed to serve. It is the admin who jailed who is responsible for the release. However, that doesnt mean we can let someone sit in jail for a week. If it begins to seem like admin X has player X jailed for no particular reason other than to cause grief for that player, then someone will of course intervene.

By no means will we ever intentionally keep a player jailed for literally weeks at a time, nor months. If it were necessary to be jailed that long it would most likely mean a ban were more likely in order for the duration of that time rather than a jail.

What often happens though, is a player is jailed, and tends to make things worse on themselves while in jail, for example: threatening admins or players, harassing people via Pm's through jail, all of that stuff. This makes an admin less likely to release, because it shows them that the person hasn't learned, and would most likely be out still causing an issue.

Hope that helps ;)
ImageImage
Prophyt

Postby Pingk0o » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:28 pm

lmao I didn't threaten Jane after the jail or now. Nor have I made it worse. I haven't been pming her that's her, if she's expecting me to say sorry then I'd rather stay there.
Image Image

PP <3.
Pingk0o

Postby charisma » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 pm

i wrote this after looking at eoserv forums.. that one serve new world.. wow they didnt know each other that well.. like they thought.. and now db deleted blah blah blah. 1 thing after another
Image Image
charisma

Postby Prophyt » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Pingk0o wrote:lmao I didn't threaten Jane after the jail or now. Nor have I made it worse. I haven't been pming her that's her, if she's expecting me to say sorry then I'd rather stay there.

Then I think this may be why you are still in there. As I said, it's about showing the admin that you're mature enough to admit what you've done wrong, learn from it, and not generally push your luck with them just because.
ImageImage
Prophyt

Postby Pingk0o » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Just because what? lawl. Meh, she thinks I've been using Nath to dodge my jail. "Deme or April?' April. I'm not ready to let you out, I'm sorry. lawl.
Image Image

PP <3.
Pingk0o

Postby Prophyt » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:04 am

charisma wrote:i wrote this after looking at eoserv forums.. that one serve new world.. wow they didnt know each other that well.. like they thought.. and now db deleted blah blah blah. 1 thing after another

Not sure what you mean Charisma. I'm aware of what the serevr was up to, but not sure what else you mean.
ImageImage
Prophyt

Postby Tolley » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:29 am

I've still never actually read these...
" Marco the Phoenix "
Tolley

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion